1. In which the reproductive organs are hidden?
2. Find out incorrect sentence
a. Protista includes unicellular eukaryotic organisms
b. Whittaker considered cell structure, mode and source of nutrition for classifying the organisms in five kingdoms
c. Both Monera and Protista may be autotrophic and heterotrophic
d. Monerans have well defined nucleus
3. What is the exclusive marine phylum?
4. The mode of nutrition in fungi
a. only saprotrophic
b. saprotrophic or parasitic
c. only parasitic
d. none of above
5. What is not possessed by bacteria?
a. membrane bound organelles
d. all of these
6. What does Arthropod means?
a. bonous legs
b. cartilaginous legs
c. largest legs
d. jointed legs
7. What is not poisoning among these?
8. The excretory system in annelids is consisted of tubes called?
a. flame cells
9. Which sub group in plant kingdom produces flowers?
10. Choose the vascular plants out of these.
11. In which organism flame cells form the excretory system?
12. Which of the these are found filamentous
13. What does a bacteria lack?
a. endoplasmic reticulum
c. cell wall
14. What is the mode of nutrition in bacteria?
c. autotrophic and heterotrophic
d. none of these
15. What is the phylum of Octopus?
16. Which among the following has specialised tissue for conduction of water?
a. (i) and (ii)
b. (ii) and (iii)
c. (iii) and (iv)
d. (i) and (iv)
17. Which among the following produce seeds?
18. Which one is a true fish?
19. Which among the following is exclusively marine?
20. Which among the following have open circulatory system?
a. (i) and (ii)
b. (iii) and (iv)
c. (i) and (iii)
d. (ii) and (iv)