1. Who is known as the Father of Lok Sabha?
A. G V Mavalankar
B. Rabi Ray
C. P A Sangma
D. Balram Jakhar
2. Which feature of Indian Constitution is not taken from American Constitution?
B. Single citizenship
C. Judicial Review
D. Fundamental Rights
3. What is the maximum strength of the Lok Sabha envisaged by the Constitution?
A. 545 members
B. 550 members
C. 552 members
4. How many members are elected in the Lok Sabha from the Union Territories
5. During the proclamation of emergency is in operation the term of Lok Sabha may be extended at a time for a period not exceeding:
A. 2.5 years
B. 1 year
C. 1.5 years
D. Depend on the discretion of the President
6. What is the minimum age to become a member of Lok Sabha?
A. 30 years
B. 18 years
C. 25 years
D. 35 years
7. Procedure for the amendment of the Constitution is taken form:
C. South Africa
8. The concept of Federal System in Indian Constitution is taken from:
9. From which country the concept Fundamental Duties in Indian Constitution is taken?
C. South Africa
10. What is the strength of total elected members of 14th Lok Sabha?
11. Emergency provisions in Indian Constitution is taken from:
12. What is the minimum age for holding office in the Lok Sabha?
A. 18 Years
B. 21 years
C. 25 Years
D. 30 years
13. How many sessions of the Lok Sabha take place in a year?
14. The budget is also known as:
A. Annual Financial Statement
B. Monthly Financial Statement
C. Receipt and Expenditure Statement
D. Taxation Statement
15. Which of the following are not sessions of the Lok Sabha?
A. Budget Session
B. Monsoon Session
C. Summer Session
D. Winter Session