1. In which year SAARC Law Commission was formulated?
2. When was SAARC established?
3. Which of the following statement is NOT correct about the SAARC?
(a) First SAARC summit was held in Dhaka, Bangladesh
(b) Till date 18 SAARC summits have been held
(c) As on 2015, SAARC comprises 3% of the world’s area, 21% of the world’s population and 3.8% (US$2.9 trillion) of the global economy.
(d) 20th SAAARC summit will be held in New Delhi
4. Which of the following country is not the member of the SAARC?
5. Which of the following SAARC member has the highest population?
6. Which of the following SAARC member has best HDI rank in the whole group?
(c) Sri Lanka
7. What was the theme of the SAARC year 2016-17?
(a) Year for Girls
(b) Year for Environment
(c) Year of Good Governance
(d) Year of Cultural Heritage
8. Who is the current Secretary General of the SAARC?
(a) Sheel Kant Sharma
(b) Amjad Hussain
(c) Ahmed Saleem
9. Where is the headquarters of the SAARC?
(c) New Delhi
10. Currently how many members are in the SAARC Organization?