1. What is known the cold and dense air blowing down from the mountain slope during the night?
A: Anabatic Wind
B: Katabatic wind
C: Lue Wind
D: Khamsin wind
2. At what concentration (in ppm), is nitrogen present in the atmosphere ?
3. Due to the rotation of earth, wind get deflected in a particular direction, – is known as –
A: Geostropic Wind
C: Polar wind
D: Nor westers
4. When the temperature of air become lowest?
A: At mid night
B: At 3 a.m
C: Just before sun rise
D: no fixed time.
5. Which chemically neutral gas present in earth atmosphere?
6. What is doldrums?
A: Equatorial zone with low pressure
B: Equatorial zone with high pressure
C: Polar region with snow fall
D: Horse latitudes
7. Why atmospheric pressure exerted on earth?
A: Due to gravitation of earth
B: Due to rotation of earth
C: Due to heat of atmosphere
D: sun ray fall on atmosphere
8. When sea breeze blows?
A: At day time from land to sea
B: At day time from sea to land.
C: At night-time from sea to mountain
D: At night-time from mountain to sea
9. The direction of wind measured by which of the following instrument?
B: Wind gauze
10. ________ an ascent of 300 feet is known as lapse rate?
A: Wind speed
11. Form the climatic point of view which is important?
B: Carbon dioxide
12. Why the trade wind blows?
A: Due to rotation of earth
B: Due to heating effects on the earth surface
C: movement of air along earth’s surface to ward equator
D: Due to atmospheric pressure.
13. Why temperature decreases towards to pole?
A: Air moves towards the equator.
B: Cold heavy air prevent to reach sun’s heat to ground.
C: Cold surface do not absorb solar energy.
D: Progressively lesser solar energy per unit area falls on the earth’s surface as we move to polar regions.
14. Find the correct statement.
A: Jet streams are best developed in winters.
B: Jet streams have often developed oscillations.
C: Both are wrong
D: Both are correct
15. Which gas is second maximum by volume in the earth atmosphere?
C: Carbon Dioxide