1. If the first day of the year (other than the leap year) was Friday , then which was the last day of that year?
2. If the first of the month falls day after tomorrow (Tuesday), what will be the date three days after Wednesday next week?
3. If February 1, 1996 is Wednesday, what day is March 3,1996?
4. If 3rd December 1990 is Sunday. What day is 3rd January, 1991?
5. The last day of a century cannot be—
6. The calendar for the year 2005 is the same as for the year—
7. If the day before yesterday was Thursday, when will Sunday be?
b) Two days after today
d) Days After tomorrow
8. The first Republic Day of India was celebrated on 26th January 1950. It was—
9. If the 25th of August in a year is Thursday. The number of Mondays in that month is:
10. If it was Saturday on 17th December, 1982, what will be the day on 22nd December,1984?
11. If 3rd of the month falls on Wednesday then what day will be on 27th of that month?
Option – a)
12. If 18th February, 1997 falls on Tuesday, then what will be the day on 18th February,1999?
13. 1.12.91 is the first Sunday. Which is the fourth Tuesday of December 91?
14. What will be the day of the week on 15th January 2010?
15. If the day before yesterday was Saturday, what day will fall on the day after tomorrow?