Cyber Law Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)& Answers
Cyber Law or IT Law is the law regarding Information-technology which includes computers and internet. Cyber Law is related to legal informatics and supervises the digital circulation of information, software, information security and e-commerce.
Importance of Cyber Law:
- It covers all transaction over internet.
- It keeps eyes on all activities over internet.
- It touches every action and every reaction in cyberspace.
Areas of Cyber Law:
The major areas of cyber law include:
Consumers depend on cyber laws to protect them from online fraud. Laws are made to prevent identity theft, credit card theft and other financial crimes that happen online. A person who commits identity theft may face confederate or state criminal charges.
Copyright violation is an area of cyber law that protects the rights of individuals and companies to profit from their own creative works.
Defamation laws are civil laws that save individuals from fake public statements that can harm a business or someone’s personal reputation. When people use the internet to make statements that violate civil laws is called Defamation law.
Harassment and Stalking:
When a person makes threatening statements again and again about someone else online, there is violation of both civil and criminal laws. Cyber lawyers both prosecute and defend people when stalking occurs using the internet and other forms of electronic communication.
Freedom of Speech:
Cyber lawyers must advise their clients on the limits of free speech including laws that prohibit obscenity. Cyber lawyers may also defend their clients when there is a debate about whether their actions consist of permissible free speech.
Companies doing businesses online often depend on cyber laws to protect their trade secrets. They spend a great deal of time developing other features like maps, intelligent assistance and flight search services to name a few. Cyber laws help these companies to take legal action as necessary in order to protect their trade secrets.
Contracts and Employment Law:
Every time you click a button that says you agree to the terms and conditions of using a website, you have used cyber law. There are terms and conditions for every website that are somehow related to privacy concerns.
What are the Advantages of Cyber Law?
- Organizations are now able to carry out e-commerce using the legal infrastructure provided by the Act.
- Digital signatures have been given legal validity and sanction in the Act.
- It has opened the doors for the entry of corporate companies for issuing Digital Signatures Certificates in the business of being Certifying Authorities.
- It allows Government to issue notification on the web thus heralding e-governance.
- It gives authority to the companies or organizations to file any form, application or any other document with any office, authority, body or agency owned or controlled by the suitable Government in e-form by means of such e-form as may be prescribed by the suitable Government.
- The IT Act also addresses the important issues of security, which are so critical to the success of electronic transactions.
Computer Science Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)& Answers
Answer: TCP Blind Spoofings
Answer: SYN flooding attack
Answer: Shoulder surfing
Answer: Routing protocol needs to be programmed by security experts
Answer: Data leakage
Answer: Email security
Answer: Click on unknown links to explore
Answer: attackers, malware
Answer: Social Engineering
Answer: System with vulnerabilities