Breathing and Exchange of Gases NEET Questions pdf focused on cycle of exchange of oxygen from the atmosphere with carbon dioxide delivered by the cells is named as breathing. It is otherwise called respiration.
Breathing and Exchange of Gases NEET Questions PDF Download
1. In which of the following animal respiration occur without any respiration organs?
2. Fishes respire through skin.
3. The product of glycolysis is ________
- Lactic acid
- Acetyl coA
4. Where in the cell most of the aerobic respiration takes place?
- Answer: Mitochondria
5. Which of the following occurs both in photosynthesis and respiration?
- Krebs cycle
- Calvin cycle
Answer: Krebs cycle
6. Which of the following is true for anaerobic respiration?
- Glucose + lactic acid = carbon dioxide + water
- Glucose= Lactic acid + carbon dioxide
- Glucose gives lactic acid
- None of the mentioned
Answer: Glucose gives lactic acid
7. Catabolic processes ___________
- Make complex molecules
- Break complex molecules
- Occur in autotrophs
- Occur in heterotrophs
Answer: Make complex molecules
8. Respiration is controlled by _________
- Medulla oblongata
Answer: Medulla oblongata
9. The majority of carbon dioxide produced by the body is transported to lungs _______
- Dissolved in blood
- As carbonates
- As bicarbonates
- Attached to hemoglobin
Answer: As carbonates
10. Which one of the following mammalian cells are not capable of metabolizing glucose to carbon dioxide aerobically?
- Liver cells
- Unstraited muscle cells
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here