Breathing and Exchange of Gases Class 11 questions and answers focused on cycle of exchange of oxygen from the atmosphere with carbon dioxide delivered by the cells is named as breathing. It is otherwise called respiration.
Breathing and Exchange of Gases Class 11 questions and answers PDF Download
1. _________ acts as air conditioners.
- Nasal chambers
Answer: Nasal chambers
2. Finest branches of bronchial intercom are bronchioles.
3. What is the function of trachea?
- Filters air we breathe
- Releases air out of the body
- Carries air to lungs
- Exchange of gas
Answer: Filters air we breathe
4. The trachea leads to the ________
- Pulmonary vessels
5. Hyaline cartilage has a primary function of ______________
- Protect thyroid
- Increase the surface area
- Support trachea
- Connect conchae
Answer: Support trachea
6. Which of the following does not belong to conducting portion of the respiratory system?
7. The structure which closes of larynx is _________
- Vocal cords
- Adam’s apple
8. Oxygen is carried by __________
9. In glycolysis during oxidation electrons are removed by __________
- Molecular oxygen
10. RQ of fat is ____________
- more than one
- less than one
Answer: less than one
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here