Class 11 Biology Breathing and Exchange of Gases Solved Mcqs focused on cycle of exchange of oxygen from the atmosphere with carbon dioxide delivered by the cells is named as breathing. It is otherwise called respiration.
Class 11 Biology Breathing and Exchange of Gases Solved Mcqs PDF Download
1. During inspiration the diaphragm _______
- No change
2. Respiration is a physical process and depends on the principle of diffusion.
3. Cramps during exercise are caused due to _______
- Glycolysis inhibition
- Lactic acid fermentation
- Alcohol fermentation
Answer: Lactic acid fermentation
4. A person can expel all the air from the lungs.
5. Which of the following is the product of the Krebs cycle?
- All of the mentioned
Answer: All of the mentioned
6. Which of the following Produces maximum ATP?
- Krebs cycle
- Oxidative Phosphorylation
Answer: Oxidative Phosphorylation
7. RQ is _____________
- Ratio of CO2 produced to substrate consumed
- Ratio of CO2 produced to O2 consumed
- Ratio of oxygen consumed to CO2 produced
- Ratio of oxygen consumed to water produced
Answer: Ratio of CO2 produced to O2 consumed
8. The epithelial tissues present on the inner surface of bronchioles and fallopian tubules are ________
9. The site of respiration inside the lungs are _________
10. The number of gills present in Osteichthyes is _________
- 2 Pairs
- 5 pairs
- 10 pairs
- 12 pairs
Answer: 12 pairs
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here