Body Fluids and Circulation AIIMS Solved Questions investigate the arrangement and properties of blood and lymph (tissue liquid), and the mechanism of dissemination of blood is additionally clarified thus.
Body Fluids and Circulation AIIMS Solved Questions PDF Download
1. Irregular nuclei are seen in ______________
2. Hemoglobin is a ___________
- respiratory pigment
- reproductive pigment
Answer: respiratory pigment
3. Hemophilia is due to absence of __________
- factor VI
- factor VII
- factor VIII
- factor X
Answer: factor VIII
4. Which of the following is not the cellular element of blood?
- T cells
- B cells
5. Red cell count is carried out using _____________
6. How many types of blood groups are present?
Answer: Concentration of solute
7. Which of the following blood group is considered a universal donor?
8. The antigens for ABO and Rh blood groups are present on ____________
- white blood cells
- red blood cells
Answer: red blood cells
9. Which of the following blood group is referred as a universal recipient?
10. What are the two blood tests?
- Rh and ABB
- ABO and Rh
- ABO and Rn
- ABC and Rh
Answer: ABO and Rh
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here