Body Fluids and Circulation Class 11 questions and answers investigate the arrangement and properties of blood and lymph (tissue liquid), and the mechanism of dissemination of blood is additionally clarified thus.
Body Fluids and Circulation Class 11 questions and answers PDF Download
1. _________ is the enzyme that converts Angiotensinogen to Angiotensin I.
2. Select the wrong pair.
- Fibrinogen : blood clotting
- Globulin : defense
- Albumin : osmotic balance
- Haemoglobin : oxygen storing
Answer: Haemoglobin : oxygen storing
3. Which of the following has closed circulation?
4. Which of the following statement is correct?
- Neutrophil has bilobed nucleus with granules in the cytoplasm
- Neutrophil has kidney shaped nucleus with granules in the cytoplasm
- Neutrophil has multilobed nucleus without granules in the cytoplasm
- Neutrophil has multilobed nucleus with granules in the cytoplasm
Answer: Neutrophil has multilobed nucleus with granules in the cytoplasm
5. Graveyard of RBCs is ?
- Bone marrow
- Lymph node
6. Which of the following enzyme is required for the conversion of fibrinogen to fibrin?
7. Severe anaemia and jaundice in erythroblasosis foetalis patient is due to –
- Destruction of foetal RBC
- Iron deficiency in foetus
- Liver damage
- Rh factor in foetus
Answer: Destruction of foetal RBC
8. 20-25% of WBCs are ———-.
9. Select thr correct constituents of human blood plasma
- Na+ ,Mg++ ,Cl- , Fe++ ,Ca++
- Na+ ,Mg++, Cl- ,Ca++ ,HCO3-
- Na+ ,Cl- , F- , Ca++ , Mg++
- Na+ , Cl- , Mg++ ,Ca++ , Zn++
Answer: Na+ ,Mg++, Cl- ,Ca++ ,HCO3-
10. Karl Landsteiner is associated with ———-.
- Rh blood grouping
- ABO blood grouping
- Double circulation
Answer: ABO blood grouping
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here