Body Fluids and Circulation NEET MCQ investigate the arrangement and properties of blood and lymph (tissue liquid), and the mechanism of dissemination of blood is additionally clarified thus.
Body Fluids and Circulation NEET MCQ PDF Download
1. Which of the following is involved in CO2 transport from brain tissue to lungs?
- Superior vena cava, right ventricle, pulmonary artery
- Pulmonary artery, right auricle, inferior vena cava
- superior vena cava, inferior vena cava, left ventricle
- Superior vena cava, right auricle, pulmonary vein
Answer: Superior vena cava, right ventricle, pulmonary artery
2. The cardiac output of a healthy individual is:
3. How many types of circulatory pathways are present?
4. Cockroach and other insects have blood which __________
- circulates in open system
- has RBC’s
- resembles human blood color
- circulates through arteries and veins
Answer: circulates in open system
5. Blood vascular system of earthworm is ____________
- closed type with Hb in plasma
- open type with Hb in plasma
- open type with Hbin RBC’s
- closed type with Hb in RBC’s
Answer: closed type with Hb in plasma
6. In which of the following animals hemoglobin is found dissolved in plasma?
7. What is heart made up of?
8. What is a circulatory system?
- System that helps body to move
- System that helps body to respire
- System that helps in transportation of blood
- System that deals with nerves
Answer: System that helps in transportation of blood
9. What makes blood clotting possible?
10. Which of the following is not the function of WBC?
- They fight against bacteria
- They guard against infection
- They carry oxygen
- They attack pathogens
Answer: They carry oxygen
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here