Body Fluids and Circulation Short Questions for NEET investigate the arrangement and properties of blood and lymph (tissue liquid), and the mechanism of dissemination of blood is additionally clarified thus.
Body Fluids and Circulation Short Questions for NEET PDF Download
1. Which instrument is used to listen to the internal sounds of the human body?
- Reflex hammer
- Suction device
2. Which of the following statement is correct?
- 130/90 mm Hg is considered high and require treatment
- 100/55 mm Hg is considered an ideal blood pressure
- 105/50 mm Hg makes one active
- 190/110 mm Hg may harm vital organs
Answer: 190/110 mm Hg may harm vital organs
3. Blood pressure is the pressure exerted by blood against ___________
- artery walls
Answer: artery walls
4. Blood pressure is measured in terms of ____________
- mm Hg
- cm Hg
Answer: mm Hg
5. A person can suffer from both low blood pressure and high blood pressure.
6. A normal heart rate in an adult at rest is ______________
7. Unhealthy growth of tissue due to higher pressures on the walls of the artery is termed as __________
- aroma and adenoma
8. Any mechanism that increases heart rate is said to have a positive ________ effect.
9. The colloid osmotic pressure of blood plasma is due to high concentration of _______
10. The sinoatrial node depolarizes more frequently under the influence of ________
- medulla oblongata
- vagus nerve
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here