Class 11 Biology Body Fluids and Circulation Solved Mcqs investigate the arrangement and properties of blood and lymph (tissue liquid), and the mechanism of dissemination of blood is additionally clarified thus.
Class 11 Biology Body Fluids and Circulation Solved Mcqs PDF Download
1. Which of the following has closed circulatory system?
2. Single circulation is found in fishes.
3. Which of the following component cause coagulation if introduced to the blood stream?
4. Process of formation of blood corpuscles is called ____________
Answer: Translocation of food due to turgor pressure (TP) gradient
5. The normal blood pressure of an adult is __________
- 100/80 mm Hg
- 100/60 mm Hg
- 120/80 mm Hg
- 80/120 mm Hg
6. What is Pernicious anemia?
- Low RBC count
- Destruction of RBC maturation
- Death of WBC
- Low WBC count
Answer: Destruction of RBC maturation
7. Graveyard of RBC is ____________
8. Which leucocytes release heparin and histamine into the blood?
9. Which among the following is true regarding leucocytes?
- They are enucleated
- Produced in thymus
- Sudden fall in number indicate cancer
- They can squeeze through capillary walls
Answer: Tension on the cell sap due to transpiration
10. Largest sized RBC is seen in _______
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here