Locomotion and Movement NEET MCQ covers the techniques for locomotion performed by animals shift with their habitats and the interest of the circumstance. Locomotion is needed for an assortment of reasons, for example, discovering food, cover, mate, appropriate breeding grounds, ideal climatic conditions or to escape from hunters.
Locomotion and Movement NEET MCQ PDF Download
1. ________ is extremely resistant to fatigue
- Cardiac muscles
- Skeletal muscles
- Striped Muscles
- None of the above
Answer: Cardiac muscles
2. ATPase of the muscle is located on
3. Synovial joints are
- Ball & socket
- All of these
Answer: All of these
4. Which of the following is true statement?
- Humerus articulates with Acetabulum of Pelvic girdle
- Humerus articulates with Glenoid cavity of Pelvic girdle
- Humerus articulates with Glenoid cavity of Pectoral girdle
- Humerus articulates with Acetabulum of Pectoral girdle
Answer: Humerus articulates with Glenoid cavity of Pectoral girdle
5. Skeletal muscle fibre is
- Multi nucleated
- Uni nucleated
- Bi nucleated
Answer: Multi nucleated
6. Which one of the following membranes secrete a watery fluid that lubricates and cushions the joint?
- Synovial membrane
Answer: Synovial membrane
7. Which of the following is a sesamoid bone?
- Pectoral girdle
8. Which of these is contractile protein of a muscle?
- All of these
9. Which of the following is striped muscle but not voluntary?
- Wrist muscle
- Cardiac muscle
Answer: Cardiac muscle
10. The supportive skeletal structures in the human external ears and nose tip are
- Areolar tissue
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here
Read & Download Class 11 Biology for FREE
Solved 1000+ Chapter wise Multiple Choice Questions for NEET
Categories: Biology, Chapter 20: Locomotion and Movement, Class 11