Check below the AIIMS NEET Neural Control and Coordination MCQ for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. AIIMS NEET Neural Control and Coordination MCQ were prepared based on the latest exam pattern. We LiveMCQs team provided Neural Control and Coordination Class 11 Biology MCQs Questions with Answers to help the aspirant understand the concept very well.
AIIMS NEET Neural Control and Coordination MCQ pdf Download
1. Nurilenma provides nourishment for ________
- Nerve fibers
- Nerve impulse
Answer: Nerve fibers
2. Parasympathetic nerve arises from which region of the nervous system?
- Cranio sacral
Answer: Cranio sacral
3. Which of the following is released by Parasympathetic nervous system?
- Nor epinephrine
4. Which of the following is true about parasympathetic neurons?
- The nerve fibers are contained in spinal nerves
- The synapse in terminal ganglia either next to or within the organs innervated
- They originate in thoracic and lumbar regions of the spinal cord
- Postganglionic fibers are usually longer than those of sympathetic neurons
Answer: The synapse in terminal ganglia either next to or within the organs innervated
5. Which of the following cranial nerves does not contain preganglionic parasympathetic fibers?
- Optic II
- Facial VII
- Oculomotor III
- Glossopharyngeal IX
Answer: Optic II
6. Which system is not regulated by a centre in the medulla oblongata?
- The immune system
- The digestive system
- The respiratory system
- The cardiovascular system
Answer: The immune system
7. Nerve fibers are __________
- Nuclear processes
- Endoplasmic process
- Protoplasmic processes
- Cytoplasmic processes
Answer: Cytoplasmic processes
8. The inner most layer of human eye is _____
9. Color blindness is due to defect in ________
- Rods and cons
10. The purplish red pigment rhodopsin contained in rods type of photoreceptor cell is a derivative of ______
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B1
Answer: Vitamin A
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here