Check below the Neural Control and Coordination NEET Mock Test for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. Neural Control and Coordination NEET Mock Test were prepared based on the latest exam pattern. We LiveMCQs team provided Neural Control and Coordination Class 11 Biology MCQs Questions with Answers to help the aspirant understand the concept very well.
Neural Control and Coordination NEET Mock Test pdf Download
1. How many pairs of optic lobes are present?
2. Optic lobes control visual reflexes.
3. The optic lobes in human are represented by the corpora ___________
4. The 3rd ventricle of brain is situated in ___________
- Roof of diencephalon
- Base of telencephalon
- Roof of metencephalon
- Base of myelencephalon
Answer: Roof of diencephalon
5. Which foramen is paired in mammalian brain?
- Foramen of Luschka
- Foramen of Monro
- Foramen of Magendie
- Inter ventricular foramen
Answer: Foramen of Luschka
6. Which of the following is the reduced part of the brain?
- Fore brain
- Mid brain
- Hind brain
- Cerebral cortex
Answer: Mid brain
7. Brain is situated in __________
8. How much does a normal brain weigh?
9. Which part of the brain is concerned with the regulation of body temperatures?
- Medulla oblongata
10. Comprehension of written and spoken words takes place in the region of _________
- Wernicke’s area
- Broca’s area
- Motor area
- Association area
Answer: Wernicke’s area
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here