Chemical Coordination is the most essential part of us as well as other living organisms. That is why this part covers a vast weightage in NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. Check below the Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQ NEET for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQ NEET were prepared based on the latest exam pattern. We LiveMCQs team provided Chemical Coordination and Integration Class 11 Biology MCQs Questions with Answers to help the aspirant understand the concept very well.
Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQ NEET pdf Download
1. Which of the following hormone is responsible for ovulation?
2. Which of the following is a part of endocrine gland?
- Pars radiata
- Brunner’s gland
- Crypts of Lieberkuhn
3. Who is the father of endocrinology?
- Thomas Addison
- R H Whittakar
Answer: Thomas Addison
4. Stress hormone is __________
- Sex hormone
5. Which of the following is responsible for sleep cycle movements?
6. Which part of the ovary of mammals acts as endocrine gland after copulation?
- Graaffian follicle
- Vitelline membrane
- Germinal epithelium
Answer: Graaffian follicle
7. Which of the following hormone is a modified amino acid?
8. Ecdysone is secreted by __________
9. Which hormone produces a calorigenic effect?
10. Which of the following hormone is a steroid?
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here