Chemical Coordination is the most essential part of us as well as other living organisms. That is why this part covers a vast weightage in NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. Check below the Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQ Pdf Download for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQ Pdf Download were prepared based on the latest exam pattern. We LiveMCQs team provided Chemical Coordination and Integration Class 11 Biology MCQs Questions with Answers to help the aspirant understand the concept very well.
Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQ Pdf Download
1. Within which extra embryonic membrane are blood cells formed in the early stage of development?
- Yolk sac
Answer: Yolk sac
2. The structure which implants in the endometrium is termed as _________
3. Which membrane plays the greatest role in nutrient and waste exchange?
- Yolk sac
4. The maternal endometrium response to trophoblast invasion is called as a decidual reaction.
5. Human placenta is classified as ___________
6. The physical function of placenta is to function as a shock absorber.
7. Diabetes insipidus is due to insufficient release of _________
8. Which of the following gastrointestinal hormone stimulates insulin secretion?
9. Which of the following element is needed for insulin to exert its maximal effect in glucose uptake?
10. Insulin promotes _______
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here