Chemical Coordination is the most essential part of us as well as other living organisms. That is why this part covers a vast weightage in NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. Check below the Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQ with Answers Pdf for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQ with Answers Pdf were prepared based on the latest exam pattern. We LiveMCQs team provided Chemical Coordination and Integration Class 11 Biology MCQs Questions with Answers to help the aspirant understand the concept very well.
Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQ with Answers Pdf Download
1. Insulin receptors are ___________
- Extrinsic protein
- Intrinsic protein
- G protein
- Trimeric protein
Answer: Extrinsic protein
2. What do endocrine cells of the pancreas secrete?
- Omega growth hormone
- Beta somatostatin
- Delta insulin
- Alpha glucagon
Answer: Alpha glucagon
3. Where does synthesis of insulin begin?
4. How many intermolecular and interamolecular disulfide bond is present in insulin?
- 1 Intermolecular, 2 intramolecular
- 2 Intermolecular, 2 intramolecular
- 2 Intermolecular, 1 intramolecular
- 1 Intermolecular, 3 intramolecular
Answer: 2 Intermolecular, 1 intramolecular
5. Which of the following order is correct?
- Insulin > Proinsulin > Preproinsulin
- Preproinsulin > Insulin > Proinsulin
- Proinsulin > Preproinsulin > Insulin
- Preproinsulin > Proinsulin > Insulin
Answer: Preproinsulin > Proinsulin > Insulin
6. What is the beta subunit of the insulin receptor?
- Protein kinase
- Tyrosine kinase
- Tryptophan kinase
- Taurine kinase
Answer: Tyrosine kinase
7. What do delta cells secrete?
- Pancreatic enzyme
8. What is the function of GLUT 4?
- Glucose transport
- Glycogen transport
- Insulin transport
- Glucagon transport
Answer: Glucose transport
9. Hyperglycemia is a condition of high blood glucose.
10. _________are responsible for chemical coordination.
Answer: HormonesClick Here