Chemical Coordination is the most essential part of us as well as other living organisms. That is why this part covers a vast weightage in NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. Check below the CBSE Class 11 Biology Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQs for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. CBSE Class 11 Biology Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQs were prepared based on the latest exam pattern. We LiveMCQs team provided Chemical Coordination and Integration Class 11 Biology MCQs Questions with Answers to help the aspirant understand the concept very well.
CBSE Class 11 Biology Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQs pdf Download
1. Thymus, spleen, tonsils and adenoids produces _________
2. Which of the following is not a primary lymphoid tissue?
- Bone marrow
- Foetal liver
3. Which of these cell surface markers is unique to T cells?
4. The pineal gland secretes __________
5. Which of the following is not an effect of pineal body secretion?
- Inhibition of GnRH
- Stimulation of appetite
- Help regulation of sleep cycle
- Inhibition of reproductive functions
Answer: Stimulation of appetite
6. Which of the following is true about melanin secretion?
- More melatonin is secreted at day
- Melatonin is secreted at noon
- Melatonin can help regulate sleep cycles
- More melatonin is secreted at night and day
Answer: More melatonin is secreted at night and day
7. Which of the following is not an endocrine gland?
- Pituitary gland
- Pineal gland
- Sebaceous gland
- Adrenal gland
Answer: Sebaceous gland
8. Which is the common problem with the endocrine system?
- Bad gas
- Lung cancer
9. Gonadotropic hormone is released by ___________
- Germ layers
10. Which of the following hormone is responsible for the secretion of milk after parturition?
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here