Chemical Coordination is the most essential part of us as well as other living organisms. That is why this part covers a vast weightage in NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. Check below the Chemical Coordination and Integration class 10 MCQ Online Test for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. Chemical Coordination and Integration class 10 MCQ Online Test were prepared based on the latest exam pattern. We LiveMCQs team provided Chemical Coordination and Integration Class 11 Biology MCQs Questions with Answers to help the aspirant understand the concept very well.
Chemical Coordination and Integration class 10 MCQ Online Test pdf Download
1. What are the female gonads?
2. A person infected with HIV may not show symptoms for years.
3. Semen is the same thing as sperm.
4. Portion of placenta contributed by the embryo is the ________
- Yolk sac
5. Which vessel transports blood rich in oxygen and nutrients to the fetus?
- Ductus arteriosus
- Ductus venosus
- Umbilical vein
- Umbilical artery
Answer: Umbilical vein
6. The period immediately after birth to four weeks of age is called ___________
7. In which menstrual cycle phase does implantation occur?
8. Which extra embryonic membrane encloses the embryo in a fluid filled cavity?
- Yolk sac
9. Which hormone prevents the second pregnancy during gestation?
10. When is it first possible to distinguish the sex of the fetus?
- 1st month
- 2nd month
- 3rd month
- 4th month
Answer: 3rd month
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here