Chemical Coordination is the most essential part of us as well as other living organisms. That is why this part covers a vast weightage in NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. Check below the Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQ and Answer for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER. Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQ and Answer were prepared based on the latest exam pattern. We LiveMCQs team provided Chemical Coordination and Integration Class 11 Biology MCQs Questions with Answers to help the aspirant understand the concept very well.
Chemical Coordination and Integration MCQ and Answer pdf Download
1. Deficiency of vasopressin causes ________
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diabetes insipidus
Answer: Diabetes insipidus
2. Which of the following diseases not related to thyroid glands?
3. Grave’s disease is due to _________
- Hyperactivity of thyroid gland
- Hyperactivity of adrenal medulla
- Hyperactivity of adrenal cortex
- Hyperactivity of islets of langerhans
Answer: Hyperactivity of thyroid gland
4. Hypothyroidism causes in an adult ___________
5. Endostyle of Amphioxus is similar to _________
6. Which of the following is not the symptom of hypothyroiditis?
- Accumulation of urea in blood
- Mental retardation
Answer: Accumulation of urea in blood
7. Which type of epithelium is present in thyroid follicles?
8. Metamorphosis in frog is controlled by _________
- Growth hormone
9. Endemic goiter is a state of _________
- Increased thyroid function
- Decreased thyroid function
- Moderate thyroid function
- Normal thyroid function
Answer: Decreased thyroid function
10. How many lobes are present in the thyroid?
Prepare for NEET & AIIMS Click Here
Read & Download Class 11 Biology for FREE
Categories: Biology, Chapter 22: Chemical Coordination and integration, Class 11