In which year, Ramdhari Singh Dinkar had been awarded with the Sahitya Akademi Award
More Bihar Quiz and Answers
1. Which day is celebrated as the Bihar Diwas
2. In which year, Bihar was carved out from the state of Bengal Presidency
3. How many republics are included under Mahajanapadas
4. King Ajatashatru belongs to which dynasty
5. Mahavir, the twenty-fourth and last tirthankara of Jainism was born in
6. Total number of districts in Bihar
7. Who is the first Chief Minister of Bihar
8. Which one is recognised as the State flower
9. Total number of Parliamentary constituency in Bihar
10. In which year, the Nalanda University was re-established
11. Which one is the largest district in Bihar by areawise
12. Besides Hindi and Urdu, which one is the other official language of Bihar
13. The Barabar Caves are located in which district
14. The city Vaishali was the capital of
15. When the Patna University was established
16. In which year, Jayaprakash Narayan has been awarded with the Bharat Ratna award
17. The famous Bihar movement was started in the year
18. The Chatth Puja is celebrated in the month of
19. In which year, farmers in Champaran had revolted against the British for the conditions of indigo cultivation
20. Which one is recognised as state animal of Bihar
21. The Mahabodhi Temple is located in
22. Which one was the first Hindi newspaper published from Bihar
23. Which king is known as the founder of the Patna (Pataliputra) city
24. The Battle of Buxar was fought in the year
25. In which year Bihar is separated from Bengal Province
26. Which one is the first Thermal power plants in Bihar
27. Who was the President of Gaya Session of the Indian National Congress held in 1922
28. Dalmianagar of Bihar is famous for
29. Who formed All India Kisan Sabha in 1936
30. Kunwar Singh died in the year
31. Which city is also known as the Medical City of Bihar
32. Who was the leader of revolutionaries in Bihar during the Revolt of 1857
33. What is the total length of National Highways in Bihar
34. Total number of highways within Bihar is
35. Which of the following is a silk textile producing center in Bihar
36. Who was the first Muslim conqueror of Bihar
37. The Mahatma Gandhi Setu was inaugurated in
38. The Mahatma Gandhi Setu connects the Patna city with which city
39. In which year Jayaprakash Narayan conferred with the Ramon Magsaysay Award
40. In which year the Hindi newspaper Biharbandhu was published from Bihar
41. Who was the first Governor of Bihar after indepandance
42. Who was the first vice chancellor of Patna University
43. Who is also known as the Bihar Vibhuti
44. Who is also known as the Bihar Kesari
45. The chhath festival is celebrated on the month of
46. For many days the chhath festival is celebrated
47. Which of the following lakes is situated in Bihar
48. Which of the following town is located in easternmost part of Bihar
49. How much square metres forest area is there in Bihar
50. What is the approximate percent of geographical area convered under forest in Bihar
51. Who was the President of Gaya Session of the Indian National Congress held in 1922
52. Who was the Chair Person in the All India Socialist Conference held at Patna 1934
53. What was the traditional water conservation irrigation system used in South Bihar
54. Which one was the capital of Bimbisara
55. Which Magadh King was also known by the name Seniya
56. In which year, Ramdhari Singh Dinkar had been awarded with the Sahitya Akademi Award
57. For which one of his work, Ramdhari Singh Dinkar had been awarded with the Sahitya Akademi Award
58. In which District, the Vikramshila Gangetic Dolphin Sanctuary is located
59. In which year was Jharkhand separated from Bihar?
60. Which of the following is the State bird of Bihar?
61. At which of the following places in Bihar is the famous cattle fair held on Kartika Poornima?
62. The tomb of which historical ruler is located in Sasaram?
63. Which of the following languages of Bihar uses the Tirhuta script?
64. Who of the following has founded the Sulabh International Museum of Toilets in New Delhi?
65. Chhath puja which is celebrated in Bihar is dedicated to which God?
66. In which district is the Vikramshila Gangetic Dolphin Sanctuary located?
67. Who of the following persons from Bihar was known as the Mountain Man?
68. Which of the following Sikh gurus was born in Patna?
69. Who of the following persons was nicknamed Lok Nayak?
70. At which of the following places does the river Kosi meet the Ganga?
71. On which day is the Bihar Diwas celebrated?
72. Who of the following was the founder of Nalanda University?
73. Which of the following was the first newspaper to be published from Bihar?
74. Who of the following was known as Bihar Vibhuti?
75. The airport in Patna is named after which famous personality?
76. What was the original name of Hindi and Maithili poet Nagarjun?
77. What is the rank of Bihar in terms of population of Indian States?
78. Which is the most populous tribe in Bihar?
79. In which city is the Khuda Baksh Oriental library located?
80. Barauni Refinery in Bihar was built in collaboration with
81. Who of the following is known as Maithil Kavi Kokil or the Poet Cuckoo of Maithili?
82. Bihar ranks the lowest in terms of literacy as per 2011 census. What is the percentage of literates in the States as per the census?
83. How many MPs represent the State in the Indian Parliament?