This City of contrasts, Chandigarh, was ideated by________________.
(A) Mahatma Gandhi
(B) Lal Bahadur Shastri
(C) Indra Gandhi
(D) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
Answer: Indra Gandhi
More GK Quiz on Chandigarh
1. The master plan of Chandigarh was prepared by
2. In which year, Chandugarh was declared as Union Territory
3. Which one is the official language of Chandigarh
4. In which year Chandigarh declared as the first smoke-free city of India
4. This City of contrasts, Chandigarh, was ideated by________________.
5. The official language of Chandigarh is________________.
6. Chandigarh Mango festival is celebrated in.
7. When was Chandigarh established?
8. __________________is a structure built in Chandigarh by legendary architect, Le Corbusier.
9. Teej festival is the festival of monsoons, celebrated in____.
10. Chandigarh was designed by the French (born Swiss) architect and urban planner, ___________ in 1950.
11. Chandigarh is a city & union territory in India that serves as the capital of two states,__________.
12. Festivals of the garden are celebrated in the month of____.
13. _________________, former Indian cricketer was born in Chandigarh.
14. Baisakhi festival is celebrated in the month of
15. Chandigarh is located near the foothills of the___________range of the Himalayas in northwest India.
16. ___________in Chandigarh is an artificial lake at the foothills of the Himalayas.
17. In which year Chandigarh declared as the first smoke-free city of India.
18. _________ is a botanical garden located in Chandigarh created in 1967.
19. Area rank of the state_____