Select the correct constituents of human blood plasma
A. Na+, Mg++, Cl-, Fe++, Ca++
B. Na+, Mg++, Cl-, Ca++, HCO3-
C. Na+, Cl-, F-, Ca++, Mg++
D. Na+, Cl-, Mg++, Ca++, Zn++
Answer: Na+, Mg++, Cl-, Ca++, HCO3-
Body Fluids and Circulation Class 11 questions and answers –Set-6
1. _________ is the enzyme that converts Angiotensinogen to Angiotensin I.
2. Select the wrong pair.
3. Which of the following has closed circulation?
4. Which of the following statement is correct?
5. Graveyard of RBCs is?
6. Which of the following enzyme is required for the conversion of fibrinogen to fibrin?
7. Severe anaemia and jaundice in erythroblasosis foetalis patient is due to –
8. 20-25% of WBCs are ———-.
9. Select the correct constituents of human blood plasma
10. Karl Landsteiner is associated with ———-.