Which of the following is involved in CO2 transport from brain tissue to lungs?
A. Superior vena cava, right ventricle, pulmonary artery
B. Pulmonary artery, right auricle, inferior vena cava
C. superior vena cava, inferior vena cava, left ventricle
D. Superior vena cava, right auricle, pulmonary vein
Answer: Superior vena cava, right ventricle, pulmonary artery
Body Fluids and Circulation NEET MCQ –Set-2
1. Which of the following is involved in CO2 transport from brain tissue to lungs?
2. The cardiac output of a healthy individual is:
3. How many types of circulatory pathways are present?
4. Cockroach and other insects have blood which __________
5. Blood vascular system of earthworm is ____________
6. In which of the following animals hemoglobin is found dissolved in plasma?
7. What is heart made up of?
8. What is a circulatory system?
9. What makes blood clotting possible?
10. Which of the following is not the function of WBC?