These Singly Linked List MCQ Questions and Answers will provide you the best source to prepare for any exam. You just have to know how to practice it – we will help you understand the right ways – the various examples and the different methods – we have described all of these – we hope that we will pass on our learning experience to you so that you may also gain good scores in exams. These Singly Linked List MCQ Questions and Answer will help you prepare for any exam including BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Singly Linked List MCQ Questions and Answers
1. Which of the following is not a disadvantage to the usage of array?
a) Fixed size
b) There are chances of wastage of memory space if elements inserted in an array are lesser than the allocated size
c) Insertion based on position
d) Accessing elements at specified positions
Answer: Accessing elements at specified positions
2. What is the time complexity of inserting at the end in dynamic arrays?
d) Either O(1) or O(n)
Answer: Either O(1) or O(n)
3. What is the time complexity to count the number of elements in the linked list?
4. What is the space complexity for deleting a linked list?
c) Either O(1) or O(n)
5. Which of these is not an application of a linked list?
a) To implement file systems
b) For separate chaining in hash-tables
c) To implement non-binary trees
d) Random Access of elements
Answer: Random Access of elements
More Questions on Abstract Data Types (Data Structure)
Categories: Abstract Data Types