Singly Linked Lists Operations Questions are often asked in numerous competitive exams like BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC or various other competitive exams. These answers would help you to practice questions that are similar but with different answers. These answers will help with most Competitive Exams preparation. Practice with most accurate answers for most courses of Singly Linked Lists Operations.
Singly Linked Lists Operations Questions and Answers
1. A linear collection of data elements where the linear node is given by means of pointer is called?
a) Linked list
b) Node list
c) Primitive list
d) Unordered list
Answer: Linked list
2. In linked list each node contains a minimum of two fields. One field is data field to store the data second field is?
a) Pointer to character
b) Pointer to integer
c) Pointer to node
Answer: Pointer to node
3. What would be the asymptotic time complexity to add a node at the end of singly linked list, if the pointer is initially pointing to the head of the list?
4. What would be the asymptotic time complexity to insert an element at the front of the linked list (head is known)?
5. What would be the asymptotic time complexity to find an element in the linked list?
6. What would be the asymptotic time complexity to insert an element at the second position in the linked list?
7. The concatenation of two lists can be performed in O(1) time. Which of the following variation of the linked list can be used?
a) Singly linked list
b) Doubly linked list
c) Circular doubly linked list
d) Array implementation of list
Answer: Circular doubly linked list
More Questions on Abstract Data Types (Data Structure)
Categories: Abstract Data Types