These Stack using Linked List Questions and Answer will help you to grasp the fundamentals and clear the fundamentals exam with brilliant marks. You just have to solve these questions regularly, Practice each questions repeatedly and clarify your doubts as soon as possible. These Stack using Linked List Questions and Answer will help you prepare for any exam including BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Stack using Linked List Questions and Answers
1. What is the best case time complexity of deleting a node in a Singly Linked list?
a) O (n)
b) O (n2)
c) O (nlogn)
d) O (1)
Answer: O (1)
2. Which of the following statements are not correct with respect to Singly Linked List(SLL) and Doubly Linked List(DLL)?
a) Complexity of Insertion and Deletion at known position is O(n) in SLL and O(1) in DLL
b) SLL uses lesser memory per node than DLL
c) DLL has more searching power than SLL
d) Number of node fields in SLL is more than DLL
Answer: Number of node fields in SLL is more than DLL
3. What does ‘stack overflow’ refer to?
a) accessing item from an undefined stack
b) adding items to a full stack
c) removing items from an empty stack
d) index out of bounds exception
Answer: adding items to a full stack
4. Which of the following data structures can be used for parentheses matching?
a) n-ary tree
c) priority queue
5. Minimum number of queues to implement stack is ___________
More Questions on Abstract Data Types (Data Structure)
Categories: Abstract Data Types