Do you know that we have a set of questions on animals which you can ask in an interview or while playing word-guessing games? It is very difficult to get these questions, but finally we prepared it for you. Here are some GK Questions on Animals with FREE PDF prepared by our team.
1. In which state of India One horn rhino is found?
2. One horn rhino is found in
3. Rhino horn is made up of
4. Name the only country where both tigers and lions are found
5. How many subspecies of tiger found in the world?
6. Which one is the largest in size among the subspecies of tiger?
A. Bengal tiger
B. Siberian tiger
C. Sumatran tiger
D. Indochinese tiger
Answer: Siberian tiger
7. What is the scientific name of Bengal Tiger?
A. Bengal tigris tigris
B. West tigris tigris
C. Panthera tigris tigris
Answer: Panthera tigris tigris
8. The first animal to go into space was
9. Which animal can create the loudest sound among any living creature?
A. Sperm whale
B. Beluga whale
C. Bryde’s whale
D. Humpback whale
Answer: Humpback whale
10. Which animal has no vocal cords?
11. Total number of brains available in a Leech
12. Name the only mammal with hair on the soles of its feet
B. Polar Bear
Answer: Polar Bear
13. How many legs does an insect have?
14. Which big cat species has the longest canine teeth as compared to body size?
A. Clouded Leopard
B. Polar Bear
Answer: Clouded Leopard
15. Giant Panda from Chine subsist almost entirely on
B. Palm Tree
15. Bees have _____ pairs of wings?
16. In which continent the largest overland migration takes place on?