Animal Husbandry and Dairy Farm Management are one of the most popular subjects in competitive exams. Candidates are practising MCQ questions to improve their score. Here, we have uploaded the latest animal husbandry and dairy farm management MCQs for candidates preparing for Competitive Exams.
MCQs on Animal Husbandry and Dairy Farm Management
1. Which of the following is not a stringent measure to ensure proper yield in a dairy farm?
a) Stringent cleanliness
b) Hygiene while storing milk products
c) Hygiene while transporting milk products
d) Ensuring that cattle get enough freedom to perform their daily activities
Answer: Ensuring that cattle get enough freedom to perform their daily activities
2. How can we identify and rectify the problems occurring in a dairy farm?
a) Regular inspection of dairy farm
b) Cattle should be given their own space and freedom
c) By making cattle independent
d) By sitting and observing the cattle
Answer: Regular inspection of dairy farm
3. Animal husbandry does not deal with which of the following?
4. What percentage of the world livestock population is estimated to be present in India and China?
5. Who is known as the father of the white revolution in India?
a) Herbert Boyer
b) Verghese Kurien
c) M.S. Swaminathan
d) Charles Darwin
Answer: Verghese Kurien
6. Which of the following is not a dairy animal?
7. Which of the following processes is given major importance in dairy farm management?
a) Increase in yield and quality of milk
b) Increase in size of cattle
c) Increase in the number of cows
d) Increase in number of buffaloes
Answer: Increase in yield and quality of milk
8. Poultry is the management of animals for milk and its product for human consumption.
9. Milk yield does not depend upon which of the following?
a) Quality of breeds
b) Breeds having high yielding potential
c) Resistance to diseases
d) Number of cows
Answer: Number of cows
10. Which of the following has to be done in order to realise the yielding potential?
a) Cattle should be left on their own
b) Cattle should be well looked after
c) Cattle should be fed every alternate day
d) Quantity of fodder should be unlimited
Answer: Cattle should be well looked after
11. Which of the following cannot be obtained in a dairy farm?
12. Which of the following animals would you not expect in a dairy farm?
13. How many breeds of cattle are present in India?
14. What is a bullock?
a) Fertile female cow
b) Fertile male cow
c) Infertile female cow
d) Castrated male cow
Answer: Castrated male cow
15. Draught breed includes cows with good milk production but male with poor working capacity.
16. Which of the following is an example of Milch breed?
17. Which breed of cows has good milk production as well as includes males with good working capacity?
a) Milch breed
b) Exotic breed
c) General utility breed
d) Draught breed
Answer: General utility breed
18. What are exotic breeds?
a) A Breed of animals living in an area
b) Foreign breeds of animals introduced in a region
c) A Breed of animals who got separated from their ancestors
d) A breed of endangered animals
Answer: Foreign breeds of animals introduced in a region
19. Which of the following is an exotic breed from Holland?
b) Brown Swiss
d) Red Dane
20. Why do buffaloes prefer to go in the water during summers?
a) They are lazy
b) They like water
c) They like the taste of water
d) They have the low heat tolerance
Answer: They have the low heat tolerance
|100+ Multiple Choice Questions On Animal Husbandry PDF|
|100+ Milk Questions And Answers with FREE PDF|
|100+ Livestock Questions And Answers with FREE PDF|
|100+ Breeding Questions with FREE PDF|
|100+ Dog Breeding Questions with FREE PDF|
Download PDF (MCQs on Animal Husbandry and Dairy Farm Management)