Birds are amazing animals. They fly higher than us. They glide using their wings, which saves energy. And they even migrate long distances that can be longer than our total trip around the Earth (and back again!) It seems like almost everyday there is a new study published on birds, which makes them even more fascinating to me. This post contains 10 GK Questions on Birds with Answers. GK Questions on Birds with Answers is a collection of questions and answers that helps you to prepare for GK Quiz , Competitive Exam, Interview, etc.
GK Questions on Birds with Answers
1. The largest bird in the World is
D. Andean condor
2. Which body parts birds do not have?
3. Which bird flies longest distance in its lifetime?
D. Arctic tern
Answer: Arctic tern
4. Which is the smallest bird in the world?
C. Kori bustard
D. Bee humming bird
Answer: Bee humming bird
5. Which is the fastest swimming bird?
6. Which bird can see at night?
A. Bald eagle
D. American Goldfinch
7. Which bird has the longest eyesight?
8. When was world migratory birds day celebrated?
A. 10 October
B. 11 October
C. 12 October
D. 13 October
Answer: 10 October
9. Which bird can eat only when its head is upside down?
10. Which bird makes the loudest sound?
C. White bellbird
Answer: White bellbird
Download PDF (GK Questions on Birds)
More Standard Questions on Plants
|Plant Kingdom Questions and Answers NCERT|
|Plant Kingdom Questions and Answers for NEET 2021-22|
|Plant Kingdom Question Bank for NEET 2021-22|
|Plant Kingdom Question Answers for NEET 2021-22|