We have the best collection of the evaluation of a Infix to Postfix Conversion MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Infix to Postfix Conversion MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Infix to Postfix Conversion MCQs
1. When an operand is read, which of the following is done?
a) It is placed on to the output
b) It is placed in operator stack
c) It is ignored
d) Operator stack is emptied
Answer: It is placed on to the output
2. What should be done when a left parenthesis ‘(‘ is encountered?
a) It is ignored
b) It is placed in the output
c) It is placed in the operator stack
d) The contents of the operator stack is emptied
Answer: It is placed in the operator stack
3. Which of the following is an infix expression?
4. What is the time complexity of an infix to postfix conversion algorithm?
a) O(N log N)
d) O(M log N)
5.What is the postfix expression for the corresponding infix expression?
6. From the given Expression tree, identify the correct postfix expression from the list of options.
7. In infix to postfix conversion algorithm, the operators are associated from?
a) right to left
b) left to right
c) centre to left
d) centre to right
Answer: left to right
8. What is the postfix expression for the infix expression?
b) ab – c –
c) – -abc
Answer: ab – c –
9. What is the postfix expression for the following infix expression?
10. Which of the following statement is incorrect with respect to infix to postfix conversion algorithm?
a) operand is always placed in the output
b) operator is placed in the stack when the stack operator has lower precedence
c) parenthesis are included in the output
d) higher and equal priority operators follow the same condition
Answer: operand is always placed in the output
Download PDF (Infix to Postfix Conversion MCQs)