We have the best collection of 2-3 Tree MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These 2-3 Tree MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
2-3 Tree MCQs
1. Which of the following the BST is isometric with the 2-3 tree?
a) Splay tree
b) AA tree
d) Red – Black tree
Answer: AA tree
2. Which of the following data structure can provide efficient searching of the elements?
a) unordered lists
b) binary search tree
d) 2-3 tree
Answer: 2-3 tree
3. LLRB maintains 1-1 correspondence with 2–3 trees.
4. The height of 2-3 tree with n elements is ______
a) between (n/2) and (n/3)
c) between (n) and log2(n + 1)
d) between log3(n + 1) and log2(n + 1)
Answer: between log3(n + 1) and log2(n + 1)
5. Which of the following is not true about the 2-3 tree?
a) all leaves are at the same level
b) it is perfectly balanced
c) postorder traversal yields elements in sorted order
d) it is B-tree of order 3
Answer: postorder traversal yields elements in sorted order
6. AVL trees provide better insertion the 2-3 trees.
7. Which of the following is false?
a) 2-3 tree requires less storage than the BST
b) lookup in 2-3 tree is more efficient than in BST
c) 2-3 tree is shallower than BST
d) 2-3 tree is a balanced tree
Answer: 2-3 tree requires less storage than the BST