We have the best collection of AA Tree MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These AA Tree MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
AA Tree MCQs
1. What are the two different operations done in an AA-Tree?
a) shift and color
b) skew and split
c) zig and zag
d) enqueue and dequeue
2. AA Trees are implemented using?
c) Node size
3. Which of the following is the correct definition for a horizontal link?
a) connection between node and a child of equal levels
b) connection between two nodes
c) connection between two child nodes
d) connection between root node and leaf node
4. What is the worst case analysis of an AA-Tree?
b) O(log N)
c) O( N log N)
5. How will you remove a left horizontal link in an AA-tree?
a) by performing right rotation
b) by performing left rotation
c) by deleting both the elements
d) by inserting a new element
6. In an AA-tree, we process split first, followed by a skew.
7. How many different shapes does maintenance of AA-Tree need to consider?
8. Who is the inventor of AA-Tree?
a) Arne Anderson
b) Daniel Sleator
c) Rudolf Bayer
d) Jon Louis Bentley
9. What is the prime condition of AA-tree which makes it simpler than a red-black tree?
a) Only right children can be red
b) Only left children can be red
c) Right children should strictly be black
d) There should be no left children
10. Which of the following trees is similar to that of an AA-Tree?
a) Splay Tree
b) B+ Tree
c) AVL Tree
d) Red-Black Tree
AA Tree MCQs PDF Download
Categories: Binary Trees