We have the best collection of Binary Tree Operations MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Binary Tree Operations MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Binary Tree Operations MCQs
1. How many common operations are performed in a binary tree?
2. How many types of insertion are performed in a binary tree?
3. How many bits would a succinct binary tree occupy?
4. The average depth of a binary tree is given as?
d) O(log N)
Answer: O(log N)
5. How many orders of traversal are applicable to a binary tree (In General)?
6. If binary trees are represented in arrays, what formula can be used to locate a left child, if the node has an index i?
7. What is the maximum number of children that a binary tree node can have?
8. Using what formula can a parent node be located in an array?
9. Which of the following properties are obeyed by all three tree – traversals?
a) Left subtrees are visited before right subtrees
b) Right subtrees are visited before left subtrees
c) Root node is visited before left subtree
d) Root node is visited before right subtree
Answer: Left subtrees are visited before right subtrees
10. What is the traversal strategy used in the binary tree?
a) depth-first traversal
b) breadth-first traversal
c) random traversal
d) Priority traversal
Answer: breadth-first traversal
Binary Tree Operations MCQs PDF Download
|Abstract Data Types|
|Application of Stacks|
|Types of Lists|