We have the best collection of K-ary Tree MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These K-ary Tree MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
K-ary Tree MCQs
1. What is the Height of the root node of K-ary tree?
2. How many extra nodes are there in Full K-ary tree than complete K-ary tree?
d) Both have same number of nodes
Answer: Both have same number of nodes
3. How many child nodes does each node of K-ary Tree contain?
c) more than k
d) at most k
Answer: at most k
4. Which of the following is the name of the node having child nodes?
5. What is the depth of the root node of K-ary tree?
6. Can leaf node be called child node in a K-ary tree?
7. Can child node be always called Leaf node in the K-ary tree?
8. What is the upper bound for maximum leaves in K-ary tree with height h?
9. What is the height of a K-ary tree having only root node?
10. Which one of the following is the correct formulae to find the parent node at index I?