We have the best collection of Randomized Binary Search Tree MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Randomized Binary Search Tree MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Randomized Binary Search Tree MCQs
1. What is the expected depth of a node in a randomized binary search tree?
a) log n
d) 2 log n + O(1)
2. What is the expected number of leaves in a randomized binary search tree?
a) n + 1
b) (n + 1)/3
c) (n + 1)/2
d) n + 3
3. Which of the following is not a random tree?
b) Random Binary Tree
c) Uniform Spanning Tree
d) AVL Tree
4. Which process forms the randomized binary search tree?
a) Stochastic Process
b) Branching Process
c) Diffusion Process
d) Aggregation Process
5. How many randomized binary search trees can be formed by the numbers (1, 3, 2)?
6. Is Treap a randomized tree.
7. What is the probability of selecting a tree uniformly at random?
a) Equal to Catalan Number
b) Less Than Catalan Number
c) Greater than Catalan Number
d) Reciprocal of Catalan Number
8. Is mathematical randomized tree can be generated using beta distribution.
9. What is the longest length path for a node x in random binary search tree for the insertion process?
a) log x
d) 4.311 log x
10. What is the range of β in finding the length of the longest path in a randomized binary search tree?
a) (-1, 0)
b) (1, 0)
c) (0, 5)
d) (0, 1)
Randomized Binary Search Tree MCQs PDF Download
Categories: Binary Trees