We have the best collection of Skip List MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Skip List MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Skip List MCQs
1. The nodes in a skip list may have many forward references. their number is determined
2. What is a skip list?
a) a linkedlist with size value in nodes
b) a linkedlist that allows faster search within an ordered sequence
c) a linkedlist that allows slower search within an ordered sequence
d) a tree which is in the form of linked list
Answer: a linkedlist that allows faster search within an ordered sequence
3. Skip lists are similar to which of the following datastructure?
c) binary search tree
d) balanced binary search tree
Answer: balanced binary search tree
4. How to maintain multi-level skip list properties when insertions and deletions are done?
a) design each level of a multi-level skip list with varied probabilities
b) that cannot be maintained
c) rebalancing of lists
Answer: design each level of a multi-level skip list with varied probabilities
5. Is a skip list like balanced tree?
6. What is indexed skip list?
a) it stores width of link in place of element
b) it stores index values
c) array based linked list
d) indexed tree
Answer: it stores width of link in place of element
7. What is the time complexity improvement of skip lists from linked lists in insertion and deletion?
a) O(n) to O(logn) where n is number of elements
b) O(n) to O(1) where n is number of elements
c) no change
d) O(n) to O(n2) where n is number of elements
Answer: O(n) to O(logn) where n is number of elements
8. To which datastructure are skip lists similar to in terms of time complexities in worst and best cases?
a) balanced binary search trees
b) binary search trees
c) binary trees
d) linked lists
Answer: balanced binary search trees