We have the best collection of Weak Heap (Data Structure) MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Weak Heap (Data Structure) MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Weak Heap MCQs
1. What is the worst case time in searching minimum value in weak -heap?
a) O(log n)
c) O(n logn)
2. The total comparisons in finding both smallest and largest elements are
a) 2*n +2
b) n + ((n+1)/2) -2
Answer: n + ((n+1)/2) -2
3. Does there exist a heap with seven distinct elements so that the Inorder traversal gives the element in sorted order.
4. The leaf node for a heap of height h will be at which position.
c) h or h-1
Answer: h or h-1
5. Choose the correct properties of weak-heap.
a) Every node has value greater than the value of child node
b) Every right child of node has greater value than parent node
c) Every left child of node has greater value than parent node
d) Every left and right child of node has same value as parent node
Answer: Every right child of node has greater value than parent node
6. Left child of parent node has value lesser than the parent node.
7. What is the other name of weak heap?
c) Relaxed -heap
d) Leonardo heap
Answer: Relaxed -heap