We have the best collection of Adjacency List MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Adjacency List MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Adjacency List MCQs
1. For the given conditions, which of the following is in the correct order of increasing space requirement?
i) Undirected, no weight
ii) Directed, no weight
iii) Directed, weighted
iv) Undirected, weighted
a) ii iii i iv
b) i iii ii iv
c) iv iii i ii
d) i ii iii iv
Answer: ii iii i iv
2. Space complexity for an adjacency list of an undirected graph having large values of V (vertices) and E (edges) is __________
3. In which case adjacency list is preferred in front of an adjacency matrix?
a) Dense graph
b) Sparse graph
c) Adjacency list is always preferred
d) Complete graph
Answer: Sparse graph
4. To create an adjacency list C++’s map container can be used.
5. What would be the time complexity of the BFS traversal of a graph with n vertices and n1.25 edges?
6. Space complexity for an adjacency list of an undirected graph having large values of V (vertices) and E (edges) is ___________
7. For some sparse graph an adjacency list is more space efficient against an adjacency matrix.
8. Time complexity to find if there is an edge between 2 particular vertices is _________