We have the best collection of Directed Acyclic Graph MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Directed Acyclic Graph MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Directed Acyclic Graph MCQs
1. The topological sorting of any DAG can be done in ________ time.
2. If there are more than 1 topological sorting of a DAG is possible, which of the following is true.
a) Many Hamiltonian paths are possible
b) No Hamiltonian path is possible
c) Exactly 1 Hamiltonian path is possible
d) Given information is insufficient to comment anything
Answer: No Hamiltonian path is possible
3. Which of the given statement is true?
a) All the Cyclic Directed Graphs have topological sortings
b) All the Acyclic Directed Graphs have topological sortings
c) All Directed Graphs have topological sortings
d) All the cyclic directed graphs hace non topological sortings
Answer: All the cyclic directed graphs hace non topological sortings
4. For any two different vertices u and v of an Acyclic Directed Graph if v is reachable from u, u is also reachable from v?
5. What is the value of the sum of the minimum in-degree and maximum out-degree of an Directed Acyclic Graph?
a) Depends on a Graph
b) Will always be zero
c) Will always be greater than zero
d) May be zero or greater than zero
Answer: Will always be zero
6. Every Directed Acyclic Graph has at least one sink vertex.
7. With V(greater than 1) vertices, how many edges at most can a Directed Acyclic Graph possess?