We have the best collection of Hash Tree MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Hash Tree MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Hash Tree MCQs
1. Which of the following is true for a Hash tree?
a) Hashing is used for sequential access
b) Indexing is used for direct access
c) Hash tree allows only sequential access
d) Hashing is used for direct access
Answer: Hashing is used for direct access
2. Hash tree is also known as _____
a) Merkle tree
b) T -tree
c) Hash table
Answer: Merkle tree
3. What will be the height of the hash tree with branching factor 2 and with 8 records?
4. Where is the hash tree used?
a) in digital currency
b) in sorting of large data
c) for indexing in databases
d) in encryption of data
Answer: in digital currency
5. What is the worst case time complexity of the insertion in the hash tree?
6. Sequential access in a Hash tree is faster than in B-trees.
7. Hash tree is used in data synchronisation. In the worst case the data synchronisation takes ______ time.
8. Hash tree is generalization of ______
b) Hash list
d) B – tree
Answer: Hash list
9. Hash tree is used in effective data verification in distributed systems.
10. Which of the following is a widely used form of the hash tree?
a) B+ – tree
b) T tree
c) Tiger tree hash
Answer: Tiger tree hash