We have the best collection of Undirected Graph MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Undirected Graph MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: BCA, MCA, GATE, GRE, IES, PSC, UGC NET, DOEACC Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Undirected Graph MCQs
1. How many of the following statements are correct?
i) All cyclic graphs are complete graphs.
ii) All complete graphs are cyclic graphs.
iii) All paths are bipartite.
iv) All cyclic graphs are bipartite.
v) There are cyclic graphs which are complete.
2. All paths and cyclic graphs are bipartite graphs.
3. What is the number of vertices of degree 2 in a path graph having n vertices,here n>2.
4. All trees with n vertices consists of n-1 edges.
5. What would the time complexity to check if an undirected graph with V vertices and E edges is Bipartite or not given its adjacency matrix?
6. The number of possible undirected graphs which may have self loops but no multiple edges and have n vertices is ________
7. Given a plane graph, G having 2 connected component, having 6 vertices, 7 edges and 4 regions. What will be the number of connected components?
8. Number of vertices with odd degrees in a graph having a eulerian walk is ________
b) Can’t be predicted
d) either 0 or 2
Answer: either 0 or 2