We have the best collection of Atomic Models MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Atomic Models MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Atomic Models MCQs
1. Which of the following statements you think is wrong regarding α particle scattering effect?
a) α particles mostly move through the gold foil having zero deflection
b) A small fraction are deflected
c) One in Twenty Thousand turns 180°
d) The thickness of the gold foil is about 100μm
Answer: The thickness of the gold foil is about 100μm
2. If the number of protons and neutrons of an element is 13 and 14 respectively, then what’s the atomic number(Z) and mass number(A)?
a) 13, 13
b) 13, 27
c) 14, 13
d) 27, 14
Answer: 13, 27
3. Which of the following is not an isotope of hydrogen?
4. Chemical properties of an atom are dependent on a number of electrons in that particular atom.
5. Find out the number of neutrons, protons, and electrons of 17Cl37 respectively.
a) 20, 20, 17
b) 17, 17, 20
c) 20, 17, 17
d) 17, 17, 17
Answer: 20, 17, 17
6. Gravitational force = Gm1m2/r2.
7. Pick out the isobar of 18Ar40.
8. What is the absolute charge of a proton?
9. Which of the following models are not the same as Thomson Model of Atom?
a) plum pudding model
b) watermelon model
c) raisin pudding model
d) nuclear model
Answer: nuclear model
10. Elements do emit radiation on their own and this property is known as _____
Atomic Models MCQs PDF Download
Categories: Structure of Atom