We have the best collection of Electronic Configurations and Types of Elements MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Electronic Configurations and Types of Elements MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Electronic Configurations and Types of Elements MCQs
1. The p-block elements along with s-block elements are called as ________ elements.
a) Inner transition
2. What happens to the non-metallic nature as we move from left to right in groups?
c) Remains constant
3. The outer shell electronic configuration of transition block elements is given by ________
4. Which of the following is not true about transuranium elements?
a) Atomic number > 92
b) Elements after Uranium
c) Decay radioactively as they are unstable
d) Example is Thorium
Answer: Example is Thorium
5. Chalcogens are the elements of Group ___________
6. Which of the following is not a Metalloid?
7. Metals consist of ______% of the elements known.
8. Name the element that belongs to s-block but is placed in the p-block.
9. __________ has both the characteristics of Alkali metals and halogens.
10. ns1 and ns2 are the outer shell configurations of elements in s-block.