We have the best collection of Importance of Chemistry MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Importance of Chemistry MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Importance of Chemistry MCQs
1. What does Sushruta Samhita explain?
c) Noble gases
d) Alkalies importance
2. Philosophy of changing substances into another form is called as _______
3. Rasopanishada says how the gunpowder mixture is used in war.
4. What does the Elixir of life of do?
a) grants immortality
b) cures diseases
c) kills a person
d) cause an incurable disease
5. The paintings on the walls of Ajanta and Ellora cave were based on ________
a) Varahmihir’s Brihat Samhitha
b) Sushruta Samhita
d) Charaka Samhita
6. Seeds of Manhua plant and oil of Eranda were used in making ________
a) cosmetic powder
b) color dye
7. Charaka Samhita is the oldest known book of Ayurvedic in India.
8. Patients suffering from AIDS can be helped using which of the following drugs?
b) AZT (Azidothymidine)
8. What are the basic constituents of matter?
a) Atoms & Molecules
b) Atoms & Moles
c) Molecules & Ions
d) Nuclei & Ions
10. Which of the following is a chemical change?
a) Conversion of water to ice
b) Rusting of iron
c) Crumpling a sheet of aluminum foil
d) Casting silver