We have the best collection of Mole Concept and Molar Masses MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Mole Concept and Molar Masses MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Mole Concept and Molar Masses MCQs
1. A mole of any substance contains
a) 6.022 x 1026 particles
b) 6.022 x 1022 particles
c) 6.022 x 1023 particles
d) 3.022 x 1022 particles
Answer: 6.022 x 1023 particles
2. 12.044 x 1023 atoms of oxygen contains
a) 1 mole of oxygen
b) 2 moles of oxygen
c) 3 moles of oxygen
d) 4 moles of oxygen
Answer: 2 moles of oxygen
3. If one mole of ammonia contains “y” number of particles, then how many particles do 1 mole of glucose contain?
4. What’s the number of particles in 10 moles of hydrochloric acid?
a) 6.022 x 1022 particles
b) 6.022 x 1023 particles
c) 6.22 x 1023 particles
d) 3.22 x 1022 particles
Answer: 6.022 x 1022 particles
5. Which of the following statement is correct?
a) The value of Avogadro’s number is 6.022×1022 atoms
b) One molecule of any substance contains Avogadro’s number of particles
c) One mole is the amount of a substance that contains as many particles as there are atoms in exactly 12 g of the carbon atom
d) 1 u is not equal to Ma/NA
Answer: One mole is the amount of a substance that contains as many particles as there are atoms in exactly 12 g of the carbon atom
6. One mole of sucrose contains how many grams of sucrose?
7. 1 mole of ammonia is of 17 g. Then what is the mass of 0.3 moles of ammonia?
8. According to S.I. the system, ______ was used to measure the amount of substance.
b) weight machine
9. What’s the number of entities or particles together in mole concept known as?
a) Boltzmann constant
b) Avogadro’s number
c) Universal gas constant
d) Reynold’s number
Answer: Avogadro’s number
10. 1 u = Ma/NA.