We have the best collection of Nomenclature of Elements with Atomic Numbers MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Nomenclature of Elements with Atomic Numbers MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Nomenclature of Elements with Atomic Numbers MCQs
1. What’s the name of the 109th element as per the nomenclature?
2. What’s the symbol of the element Unnilquadium?
3. For the 115th element _________ is the name as per IUPAC nomenclature and __________ is the official name.
a) Unnilquadium, Mendelevium
b) Unnilunium, Rutherfordium
c) Ununpentium, Moscovium
d) Moscovium, Ununpentium
Answer: Ununpentium, Moscovium
4. The elements, Unnilhexium and Seaborgium are the same.
5. What’s the atomic number of the element Copernicium?
6. What are the roots of 1, 1, and 9 respectively as per the IUPAC nomenclature, and find out its symbol?
a) un, bi, and quad; Ubq
b) nil, bi, and sept; Ubs
c) un, un, and enn; Uue
d) un, bi, and enn; Ube
Answer: un, un, and enn; Uue
7. What is the atomic number of the element unniloctium?
8. Which of the following is not the name of the 104th element?
9. In olden days, as a privilege to the discoverer, the elements were named as they suggested by IUPAC.
10. The element ____________ is also known as Unnilunium.